Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Any 2012 Tackle Swap leftovers?please post here.I couldn't make it!

My Son's scouts trumped the tackle swap.hope you all got some deals.

Views: 279

Replies to This Discussion

I wish someone would have another one say late January early February, after holiday gift cards and sales alot of guys have stuff they want to cull out, me personally couldn't make it to this one this year with a demanding family life and the seminars being gone for a whole day is out of the question.  I have a ton of stuff that I want to sell and get rid of, I have about 6 or 7 loomis rods that I want to sell, and uncountable plastics, hardbaits, jigs, spinnerbaits. In fact I have so much stuff, that it will take me 2 weekends to just to get it organized to sell.

Hey guys let me put some thought into maybe hosting another event early next year . I was talking to Chris saturday night about maybe joining up with L.O.M  and using there location on the south end of town for the next event . Stay posted :)

Great idea...

I concur and would partake in 

Jon Sessler said:

Great idea...

Ron, How would Wed, March 20, 2013 work for you. This is the month that Western Bass Club has it's swap meet as a part of our monthly meeting. This meeting is open to non-members and we provide a table for a nominal fee for gear display.

P.S. I see several posts occured while keyboarding this message in, this offer is open to all.

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

I wish someone would have another one say late January early February, after holiday gift cards and sales alot of guys have stuff they want to cull out, me personally couldn't make it to this one this year with a demanding family life and the seminars being gone for a whole day is out of the question.  I have a ton of stuff that I want to sell and get rid of, I have about 6 or 7 loomis rods that I want to sell, and uncountable plastics, hardbaits, jigs, spinnerbaits. In fact I have so much stuff, that it will take me 2 weekends to just to get it organized to sell.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service