Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

COME HELP SPECIAL KIDS CATCH A SPECIAL THRILL

SEPTEMBER 11, 2010

The 19th annual CAST for Kids fishing event for special needs children is just around the corner.  We are expecting at least 40 kids to participate this year and  we need your help.  We need you and your boat to come join us and have a fabulous and very worthwhile time taking these kids out fishing.

You should be there at about 7:30 that morning.  We get together near the Kidd Valley restaurant.  We will have coffee, pastries, and a free parking permit waiting for you.  The kids start coming at 8:30.  By 9:00 we hope to have them all loaded and out fishing.  You come back in between 11:30 and 12:00 to show off you catches and sharing in a great BBQ lunch and awards ceremony.  We should be done by 2:00 at the latest.

Also, please talk with other club members or fisherman that you know and get them to bring their boats too.  They will love it and be glad that you invited them.

Please contact me to let me know that you can come and for any questions you might have.

Thankx!!

Jim Owens

Executive Director, C.A.S.T. for Kids Foundation

227 SW 41st St., Renton, WA 98057

P: (425) 251-3214

Catch A Special Thrill

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

Thankx John!

The reason I posted on this Board was because I'd seen what a great outpouring of caring all of you showed for that young man earlier this year. That really touched me and I wanted all you to be part of my CAST event to share that with others.

John G said:
I just want to say this is a great event I was able to participate last year for the first time I don't know who had more fun me or the kids. I know lot of guys on this board are willing to help out based on what I saw happen earlier this year with the kid that wanted to go fishing.
Sadly I will be out of town this year & have to miss this event. I encourage all of you to make this event & have a great time. Don't let it be another year of Salmon fish men that show the most boats.
I will be there, along with the Western Bass Club.
Hey Jim,
You can count on Cascade Musky Association to be there we've got almost a dozen helpers coming right now and 4 boats to help out. Rest are land lubbers...Maybe Gayle can sell some more of those T-shirts..? We have been looking forward to doing this event since the schedule came out. Cant wait. This is definately a life changing event that all of us at CMA are proud to be part of. I personally challenge any and all of the fishing clubs to get involved in this event. It will change your life forever..
Todd Reis
VP/Membership Director
Cascade Musky Association
Thankx Phil! See ya there.

Phil Mehrtens said:
Count me in again!
Thankx! Knew I could count on you to be there.

Chris Blandi said:
I will be there, along with the Western Bass Club.
Todd, Gayle had told me you guys were coming. Glad to have you back!!

Todd said:
Hey Jim,
You can count on Cascade Musky Association to be there we've got almost a dozen helpers coming right now and 4 boats to help out. Rest are land lubbers...Maybe Gayle can sell some more of those T-shirts..? We have been looking forward to doing this event since the schedule came out. Cant wait. This is definately a life changing event that all of us at CMA are proud to be part of. I personally challenge any and all of the fishing clubs to get involved in this event. It will change your life forever..
Todd Reis
VP/Membership Director
Cascade Musky Association

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service