Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Made it out to wawa today from 7am-2pm. The early morning bite was great, with a fish on the very first cast of the morning and another one about ten minutes later in the same area. Unfortunately that was all LW had in store for us today. The first fish was just over 3lbs and the other was 4lb even. Both were caught on grubs in 35-40'. My advice is to get out there early morning for some fast action, then be prepared to grind it out for the rest of the day.

Views: 68

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Nice couple of fish. I have been looking forward to fishing today all week...Unfortunately, an unforseen turn of events has and might keep me off the water for some time.

This brute fell for a KGM sb in 35' of water last saturday and I was hoping for some follow up action today, however...
Attachments:
Dude Nice Fish! Thats a hog! Its been tough out there, but the fish you do get seem to be pretty good.
Went out to The "wa" sunday and had fun .. those hula grubs on a 1 oz football head was the ticket .. The fish all seemed to want those bait moving kinda fast , but once you stop thats went the bite took place .. Lots of casting but each bite was worth it ..lost one that would have went 4 or better , not bad for this time of the year with bright skys and a north wind ...

BBD

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service