Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Just got home from a tough day on the water. The weather wasn't very cooperative this morning and I was forced off the water by about 11:30. I did manage a 3lb 5oz smallie at about 9:00am on a grub in about 35' of water. I may try to get back out to either washington or sammamish this weekend.

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

Nice fish, Deuce. Thanks for the report. What was the surface temp on the big pond?
Surface temp today was 51 degrees. Down about a degree and a half from last weekend.
nice fish dache. we is planning maybe sammamish probably sometime in december - we should see about getting out on the same day.
That pic is deceptive. Fish looks much bigger,especially with the reverse long arming. Gonna give it a shot tomorrow and search for both the browns and greens. What are the chances that the largemouth are still holding closer to shore in the weeds and under or near deeper docks? Thanks for the report and pic.
I'll be out there tomorrow on Washington as well. I'll be in C-ride's red and black skeeter since my boat is in the shop for a little tune up. I think your plan for green is good, targeting deep 10-15' structure with a slow presentation. Smallmouth fishing will be a better bet though. Good luck.
Right on! At least you didn't go home skunked. Nice looking Smallie. Do you pretty much fish through the winter and fall?
Yes I fish year around for smallies. The winter months are alot slower than the spring, summer, or fall obviously, but I learn alot about a body of water by fishing throughout the winter. Plus it seems like the fish you get in the winter are alot better quality on average than other times of the year.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service