Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

The end of the season is quickly approaching and with that, it's time to determine who the best club in the state is again. Last year, Evergreen Bass Club won, but I know there are clubs waiting to give this another shot and have bragging rights for the year! Entry forms are attached, but here's a preview of the info:

Hosted by the Washington Bass Association www.WashingtonBassClub.com

Saturday October 16, 2010 at Lake Sammamish

Tournament Headquarters: Lake Sammamish Boat Launch

Entry Deadline - Postmarked 10/10/2009 - Late Fee $25 per club

Cash Only on Tournament Day

No Lake Off Limits Period

DRIVERS MEETING: LATE REGISTRATION:

6:30 AM                    5:15 AM - 6:15 AM

Blast off at Approximately 7:00 am

Sunrise at 6:58 am

3:00 pm Weigh In

$250 Entry Fee per Club

$20 Big Stringer Option Pot per boat

$10 Big Fish Option Pot per boat

80% Payback

Team Tournament

·         Up to 5 Boats per club

·         Up to 2 Anglers per Boat (Ideally the top ten in points standings for each club)

·         Winners will be determined bythe clubs average 5 fish weight.

For Information Contact:

Jordan Doucet (425) 218-0520

Jordan.Doucet@gmail.com

Views: 55

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Entry Form attached!
Hey Jordan,
I noticed in the rules, if a club has 3 teams show up then their weight is only divided by 3. Last year I believe it would have been divided by 5. So what would be the benefit of sending your best 5 teams, when you only have to send your top 3 teams. Doesn't make much scense??? Furthermore, I noticed Westernbassclub is sending a team this year, and the rules don't say anything about rev-riggin. I know they have more than a few rev-riggers in their club, so hopefully that rule will be clarified one way or another.
Ditto.... Just PMed Jordan. That can't be right.

Chad Simon said:
Hey Jordan,
I noticed in the rules, if a club has 3 teams show up then their weight is only divided by 3. Last year I believe it would have been divided by 5. So what would be the benefit of sending your best 5 teams, when you only have to send your top 3 teams. Doesn't make much scense??? Furthermore, I noticed Westernbassclub is sending a team this year, and the rules don't say anything about rev-riggin. I know they have more than a few rev-riggers in their club, so hopefully that rule will be clarified one way or another.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service