Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

I just want to remind everyone that Saturday, March 26th, the Puyallup Hawg Hunters will be holding the 2011 Lake Sammamish Open at Lake Sammamish State Park.  There will be an off limits from Sunday the 20th at midnight until blast off Saturday morning.   There will be late registration from 5:00 am to 6:25 am Saturday morning, with the drivers meeting at 6:25 and blast off at 6:45 am.  entry fee is $120, with $20 option and $20 big fish pots.  Weigh in is at 3:00 pm, with a raffle to follow.  Coffee and donuts will be available in the morning, and hotdogs at weigh-in.  Entry forms are available to be printed here:

http://puyallup-hawg-hunters.com/Entry_Form.html

They will also be available in the morning.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!

http://puyallup-hawg-hunters.com/index.html

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Aaron,

Just to be absolutely clear, Sunday is open to prefish correct? Off limits starts at 12:01am Monday right?

Yup
 Sunday at midnight, is actually Sunday morning, because 11:59 on Saturday and one minute later would be Sunday. So the off limit should actually be Monday at 12am through Saturday at blast off.......Good catch DEUCE! 

Aaron Christel said:
Yup
Actually it probably is monday morning at 12am not 1201 because that is one minute into monday!

Jordan Doucet said:

Hi Aaron,

Just to be absolutely clear, Sunday is open to prefish correct? Off limits starts at 12:01am Monday right?

You can fish Sunday, but not Monday. Or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, regardless of time of day.

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:
Actually it probably is monday morning at 12am not 1201 because that is one minute into monday!

Jordan Doucet said:

Hi Aaron,

Man just goofing with you LOL

Aaron Christel said:
You can fish Sunday, but not Monday. Or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, regardless of time of day.

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

Jordan Doucet said:

Hi Aaron,

I just wanted to make sure you understood. I know every one else understood, but I know how things have to be EXTRA clear for you some times.

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

Aaron Christel said:

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

Jordan Doucet said:

Hi Aaron,

Thanks Aaron,

See you next weekend.

lol, I know you're just fishing for loop holes....

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

Aaron Christel said:

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

Jordan Doucet said:

Hi Aaron,

Kind of curious to see who plans to fish this weekend? Its looking like we are going to have a great raffle.
aaron, i will not be there

Aaron Christel said:
Kind of curious to see who plans to fish this weekend? Its looking like we are going to have a great raffle.
I

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service