Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Download and mail entry form below.  

Views: 994

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

If you actually put your plug in the right hole, and have your livewells working properly it would be considered a successful day for Puyallup! Don't go screaming for Steve when your boat starts to sink again, because he wont be there...

Aaron Christel said:

The guys who wont weigh any fish...

Gerold Dunn-Ryan Gates (last years winners)
Jaymee Strasbaugh-Kevin Jorgensen
Shawn McDaniel-Tim Griswald
Kenny G-Dwaynn Lyons
Me-Dez.

Good luck to everyone. You might need it.

Chad Simon said:

Since you guys wont weigh in any fish, why don't you just start the bashing now?

BigBass Dez said:

On behalf of The Hawghunter Bass Club , I would like to wish all participating clubs the very best of luck on lake washington this coming sunday.

At this time i am being asked to reserve all bashing and bragging untill after every fish has hit the scales :) 

http://youtu.be/XwWblafrE_w

LOL, I'm sure I'm getting a trophy from my club to remind me.

Chad Simon said:

If you actually put your plug in the right hole, and have your livewells working properly it would be considered a successful day for Puyallup! Don't go screaming for Steve when your boat starts to sink again, because he wont be there...

Aaron Christel said:

Kenny G-Dwaynn Lyons
Me-Dez.

Chad Simon said:

Since you guys wont weigh in any fish, why don't you just start the bashing now?

BigBass Dez said:

On behalf of The Hawghunter Bass Club , I would like to wish all participating clubs the very best of luck on lake washington this coming sunday.

At this time i am being asked to reserve all bashing and bragging untill after every fish has hit the scales :) 

I was trying to come up with something snappy to say tonight about evergreen's performance today, but nothing that I can say is going to be any more embarrassing than how they fished today. Thanks for making it easy boys!

Chad Simon said:

Aaron Christel said:

Kenny G-Dwaynn Lyons
Me-Dez.

Chad Simon said:

BigBass Dez said:

Congrats to w.b.c. for their strong day and well ran tournament by Jordan!
Easy turbo, I recall a similar performance from Puyallup on Sammamish a couple years ago, it happens to the best of us. Congrats to WBA for bringing a well deserved win home, and thanks Jordan and group for putting this together.

Aaron Christel said:
I was trying to come up with something snappy to say tonight about evergreen's performance today, but nothing that I can say is going to be any more embarrassing than how they fished today. Thanks for making it easy boys!

Chad Simon said:

Aaron Christel said:

Kenny G-Dwaynn Lyons
Me-Dez.

Chad Simon said:

BigBass Dez said:

Nobody will remember that Puyallup was the first loser next year, but everyone will remember W.B.A won it....Congrats to them!

True, second is rarely remembered. I'm sure evergreens 12 pounds will be long remembered though.

Chad Simon said:

Nobody will remember that Puyallup was the first loser next year, but everyone will remember W.B.A won it....Congrats to them!

Tell ya what guys this happen to be my very first year fishing the club fish off for my club .

Overall the event was ran very well and hats off to jordan and his club for pulling off a great event and also the win :) .. I would like to also thank each and everyone of my club members for doing there part !!

Well It came down to "one" keeper that decided the win for our club and so i will have to bare the burden of only bringing back 4  fish untill next year :(

Congrats to W.B.A Again !!  And i would like to also thank Chad Simon For making sure Aaron was fired up all day sunday . It was so cool that our biggest fish was taken out of the "P-hole" . I recall Aaron yelling "Take that Chad" once i netted his fish :) lol 

Look forward to next year , i kinda wonder how guys feel about getting away from lk wa & lk sammy for change ? any thoughts on the topic ?

Aaron, your probably correct about the 12lbs. I was pretty dialed in, and fired up to. I love this event! It's the one I look forward to more than any. I'm still baffled how we caught 30 fish from 15-40feet on all types of structure, and had it only amount to a small limit???

Fishing was not good. Dez and I worked a ton of stuff to put 4 fish in the boat. We had one that was about 11.5, he could have been the difference in a win if he could have stretched another half inch.

These tournaments are a blast. I would love to see more like them. Maybe one in the spring?

Chad Simon said:

Aaron, your probably correct about the 12lbs. I was pretty dialed in, and fired up to. I love this event! It's the one I look forward to more than any. I'm still baffled how we caught 30 fish from 15-40feet on all types of structure, and had it only amount to a small limit???

You know what would be cool...do one in the spring in eastern Washington so we can get the eastern Washington Clubs involved!  Potholes in June maybe....

Aaron Christel said:

Fishing was not good. Dez and I worked a ton of stuff to put 4 fish in the boat. We had one that was about 11.5, he could have been the difference in a win if he could have stretched another half inch.

These tournaments are a blast. I would love to see more like them. Maybe one in the spring?

Chad Simon said:

I thought about that too. Only reason I didn't bring it up was because its kind of what the jamboree is supposed to be.

Joel Alinen said:

You know what would be cool...do one in the spring in eastern Washington so we can get the eastern Washington Clubs involved!  Potholes in June maybe....

Aaron Christel said:

Chad Simon said:

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service