Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Views: 4590

Replies to This Discussion

Jeremy Percifield and Kelvin Ratchford ended up weighing in the biggest fish of the weekend at 6.66lbs. Most hours it took around 5lbs to win with only one hour slipping under the 4lb mark. Thanks Limit Out Marine for the tournament - well done and good time. Looking forward to seeing how next year plays out. 

Here are the standings for the Limit Out Marine Big Bass tourney from last weekend.

Attachments:

We had 64 teams fishing this year at the inaugural Limit Out Marine Big Bass Classic! Strategy was fun to watch as teams came and went as they checked the big fish of the hour that was posted while the second hourly fish was kept unknown.

1st big fish hourly payout $300.00

2nd big fish hourly payout $150.00

Saturdays Hourly weights

Hour one 8-9am

Chad Eidson/Jordan Doucet 4.12lbs

Levi Meeseberg/Kelly Ross 3.82lbs

Hour two 9-10am

Mark Marcantinio/Ron Hobbs Jr. 4.34lbs

Peter Koshi/Joel Alinen 3.70lbs

Hour three 10-11am

Kelvin Ratchford/Jeremy Percifield 6.66lbs

Mark Maderos/Jake Cook 5.40

Hour four 11am-12pm

DJ LaRoche/Traci LaRoche 5.86lbs

Bob Leary/Nicolas Leary 5.15lbs

Hour five 12-1pm

Curtis Johnson/Jimmy Allis 5.96lbs

Jay Peterson/Mike Moore 4.68lbs

Hour six 1-2pm

Levi Meeseberg/Kelly Ross 3.98lbs

Shawn Bongers/Todd Ryan 3.84lbs

Hour seven 2-3pm

Raul Harnish/Adam Key 4.39lbs

Todd Parker/Maike Wilkinson 3.67lbs

Sunday Hourly weights

Hour one 8-9am

Chad Eidson/Jordan Doucet 5.54lbs

Raul Harnasch/Adam Kelly 5.27

Hour two 9-10am

Levi Meeseberg/Kelly Ross 5.68lbs

Shawn McConville/Scott Gerwitz 3.85lbs

Hour three 10-11am

Cory Tolmich/Ryan Tolmich 5.68lbs

Chad Eidson/Jordan Doucet 5.46lbs

Hour four 11am-12pm

Jaymee Strausbaugh/Shawn McDaniel 4.96lbs

Ken Kytan/Corbin Kytan 4.85lbs

Hour five 12-1pm

Chad Eidson/Jordan Doucet 5.44lbs

Sergey Gutsalo/Eugene Gutsalo 4.56

Hour six 1-2pm

Chad Eidson/Jordan Doucet 5.50lbs

Jack O'Day/Danica Holmlund 4.86lbs

With 64 teams the grand prize was $7000.00 which went to the team of

Kelvin Ratchford/Jeremy Percifield for their 6.66 lb largemouth bass

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated in this event we hope to see more people involved next year. $500 was donated to CWFAC for Central Washington Fish Advisory Committee. Your comments and suggestions are most welcomed please post or email us. Pictures coming soon here and on our Facebook page.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris@Limitoutmarine.com  

Pretty cool to see this format. Nice work Jordan and Chad, how much fuel did you guys burn? That's a lot of back and forth, obviously well worth it

I would like to Thank someone who didn't even participate in the Tournament.  Mike Wolsky was there for the Carp Shoot.....but He was gracious enough to have a Crawdad Boil.  I think I heard 45 lbs of them, along with Other goodies as well.  Nobody was turned away....as a matter of fact, there were a few going around and inviting others to come and eat.  It was a good time.  I am glad that I was able to meet a bunch of new friends there.  Overall, the whole weekend was a blast both on and off of the water.  The format is a welcomed change of pace and the people were all a great bunch to be around.

Thanks Mike Wolsky and Thanks Limit out marine

Jeff 

Thanks to Limit Out Marine for putting on such a well run tournament.  Everything went smooth and the crew really did a great job.

Zach

Sunday morning we had more gas in my boat than I have ever started a tournament with(except the day before) and by the afternoon we were plenty low.  The format is certainly something different and led to some serious hair pulling but Sunday was one of the most amazing days I have ever had on the water.

The format led to some crazy decisions and I really want to throw a big thank you out to Levi Meesberg and his partner Kelly Ross they know why.

Looking forward to the next one

This was an awesome weekend.  We were fortunate enough to weigh one of our better fish on an hour Saturday when it paid!  Got on an awesome bite and had a lot of fun at Wolsky's Crawdad boil Saturday evening.  Thanks to Mark for putting us up again brother and a huge thanks to the Limit out Marine crew for running this and making it look easy! I loved the format and am looking forward to next year!

Sounds like this thing could easily turn out 100+ boats next year! I hope to be one of them.

Correction on Big Bass tournament:

Marc Marcantonio/Ron Hobbs won second big fish for 5th hour on Sunday. LOM corrected and paid to HOBBS/Marcantonio team at the tournament. Accidently paid to Gutsalo Team.

Pictures of tournament posted on Limit Out Performance Marine Facebook page today.

Thanks to all the participants who fished in this tournament.

Russ Baker

Those were some awesome crawfish!!!!

Jeff Grimes said:

I would like to Thank someone who didn't even participate in the Tournament.  Mike Wolsky was there for the Carp Shoot.....but He was gracious enough to have a Crawdad Boil.  I think I heard 45 lbs of them, along with Other goodies as well.  Nobody was turned away....as a matter of fact, there were a few going around and inviting others to come and eat.  It was a good time.  I am glad that I was able to meet a bunch of new friends there.  Overall, the whole weekend was a blast both on and off of the water.  The format is a welcomed change of pace and the people were all a great bunch to be around.

Thanks Mike Wolsky and Thanks Limit out marine

Jeff 

I was fortunate enough to fish all of the Big Bass tournaments ever held to my knowledge in Washington (including several Lake Washington events, Potholes, and TriCities).  This is easily the most fun tournament format of any.  Your excitement is at the highest level every second of the day because you are never out of the tournament.  

Instead, you are always just one cast away from $10,000 (when 100 boats enter).  It doesn't matter if you bombed on Saturday, or even up to the last hour, because it only takes the right cast at the right moment for anyone to take home the big prize for Mama Pesce.

The hardest part is deciding if it is worth stopping fishing to make the run back to weigh in a fish; but this makes it interesting as well.  It gives those who have not yet caught a big bass a temporary advantage, over those who are burning fishing time to run back to weigh the bass they already caught.  Decisions, Decisions...

It really was fun, and it is nice to have this type of change of pace.  

Thanks to Russ, Larry, Nick, Chris, and his entire tournament crew for giving us this opportunity, and for running a professional event that was a lot of work.  I know I am speaking for both Ron and I in saying that it was a lot of fun!

And also I want to thank the Wolsky's for their generous and outstanding Crawfish Boil!  That was amazing!

Attachments:

Photos of the big bass caught during our tournament are located on Russ Baker's page. Check them hawgs out.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service