Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Hey everyone what do you think about doing a WAFISH meet and greet/ fish in on Lake Washington this weekend? Nick Berto will be in my backseat, but I'm sure that there would be a few open for others if you were interested. Plus I'm open to ideas on making it a little more interesting...

If this weekend doesn't work for most, we could push it back, but I want to do these fairly often to make things fun before tournament season.

-Deuce

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

Tag Watson said:
Daniel Bavery said:
Ill do my best to make it this weekend, but its not lookin good. Next weekend is snowboardin time, but after that.....

I have a hard disk camcorder and would like to try my hand at makin some video, editing and all that junk. So if you wanna get some footage let me know. I think I get like 4-6 hours of battery life. Gives me a chance to sit and learn this smallie game if thats your poison also.

Dan

Hey Dan, let me know if you get some good winter dragging footage. I'll add it to my collection of personal favorites: Watching Grass Grow and Watching Paint Dry.

I cant sleep at night, so I figured this would be a good "natural" sleep aid. HA!
I'm in But cant make it this weekend. I work Saturday and Sunday is the Super Bowl.

Next weekend would be cool. Sunday works best but i might be able to slide out of work early. Let me know what time this event is gonna happen.
Im down for any weekend. I just need a backseat and I will show. The only hitch is my wife is expecting so a quick return to the launch might be necessary at a moments notice. Thanks for any offers and understanding.
Sound like a fun deal. I might have an open back seat, but can't commit to this weekend for sure.
Have to swap out trolling motor transducer and X135 graph as well as get them dialed in.
(Warantly replacements).

It would be cool to meet and fish with some other members and maybe learn a few things from everyone!
I might be out that weekend. Sunday most likely. Just keep in touch and i usually have room for one more .

Brian Bassguy

Dave Massey said:
I would love to be able to fish Lake Wa. never had a chance yet and would like to learn it and meet you guys. Unfortunately, I can't make it this weekend or next over there. Does anyone happen to be going on February 14th (Saturday) or possibly even Sunday the 15th in the morning that may have an open back seat?

Let me know.

Dave
i may be available as well. let me know and i can take a backseater along.

troy
I may have an available back seat too, we'll have to see. So what do you guys think saturday the 7th, or Sunday the 8th? What works best for everyone?
Well dang,

Looks like the wifes sister has changed the weekend again. now it won't be until the weekend of freeze your bass that we are heading over the hill. I will try and see if anyone is going to fish that weekend thats not already tied up when it gets closer. I appreciate the offer and we will definately hook up at some point.

Brian Bassguy Walters said:
I might be out that weekend. Sunday most likely. Just keep in touch and i usually have room for one more .

Brian Bassguy

Dave Massey said:
I would love to be able to fish Lake Wa. never had a chance yet and would like to learn it and meet you guys. Unfortunately, I can't make it this weekend or next over there. Does anyone happen to be going on February 14th (Saturday) or possibly even Sunday the 15th in the morning that may have an open back seat?

Let me know.

Dave
im good for sunday the 8th if i can get a backseat!
Sunday works best for me as well
Well I'm going to have to hit the next one guys. Forgot it was my niece's birthday.
I am in on any Sundays, I am an assistant coach for the Sealth wrestling team, so it makes it hard on Saturdays since the kids revving up and getting close to the last tournaments before state. Once the kids are done, I will be on the water as much as my wife will let me.HAHA.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service