Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

The permit is in and the first annual wafish tournament is set. All are welcome to fish whether they get in the pots or not! See attached for the flyer. Also, attached is a form for donations if anyone is interested in getting items for the raffle. Chad Simon has offered to help with the raffle stuff.

I hope to see you all there!

Views: 525

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

If I get my mold made in time, I will be adding some 6" beaver style baits along with the Pstix. Hopefully I can get it soon
Sounds good. :-)

Mark Maderos said:
Tom,
You are making this WAY to hard. Show up, fish, have a good time, release caught fish after weighing them. Take home cash and prizes if you do well. If your not in the options, take home trophy for bragging rights. Thank Jordan for putting together a great tourney.

Mark
I will probably not be able to fish the tournament, as it all depends on my schedule. But I would be more than willing to support you guys. I'll be glad to donate an Interstate 1000MCA Cranking Battery!!

I have not been on the site a lot. With football, we are 9-0 and working our way into the playoffs, so I have been really busy. Havn't had a lot of time for fishing stuff.
Put me down for providing QuickDrops dropshot sinkers.

ciao,
Marc
You got it! Thanks Marc.
cs

Marc Marcantonio said:
Put me down for providing QuickDrops dropshot sinkers.

ciao,
Marc
Great job jordan cant wait!!!
Looks like fun Jordan. Gonna work on getting time off from work, hoping I can attend. Team trny right?

Mike
I dont spend much time on Lake washington so there is a good chance i might make it to this event ! It better be windy , Rain , Lighting or im gonna have fun at all !!
Johnny Walker will be there and someone else...
You should let me back seat you out of that Stroker.

David Sexton said:
Great job jordan cant wait!!!
I can pour some football heads, 5 packs for prizes,1/4, 3/8 ,1/2 ,3/4 with premiun mustad hooks,and no, I won't sell them, I have a job and don't want a second one, especially in an unheated garage in the winter. On the other hand if you have something to trade,,,,:) maybe
Awesome I would love to get another butt whoopin on Lake Washington. Even better it's free!

Jordan - I will see if I can get a St. Croix rod for a prize also.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service