Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Hi Everyone,

As you may know the WAFISH tournament is coming up this Saturday on Lake Washington. Here's the full info: http://www.wafish.com/group/tournaments/forum/topics/wafish-open-la...

Not only will this tournament follow the same format as years passed, but there will also be a raffle afterwards going towards the site support cause. This year for the raffle instead of having a bunch of stuff/baits that seem to go from one raffle to the next there won't be nearly as much, but it will all be QUALITY stuff. I'm talking rods (G-Loomis, Shimano), Oil, WAFISH Schwag, Gift Cards, etc...

In the past we've pulled 25-30 boats, but I'm curious to know who plans on coming this year so I can plan accordingly. So let's here it, roll call time!

I'll start: Nick and I will be there and participating in the tournament this year for kicks after everyone else blasts off. I just can't stand not fishing this one with everyone else!

Views: 2892

Replies to This Discussion

Maderos and Maglio are in. 

Good luck to you all, I'm not going to make it this time.

I wanna also say good luck to all and be safe. Dont forget to warm up those outboards,very important this time of year. If i can find someone to watch the kid i will be there!

Sound advice on your outboards gentleman.  Remember, in idle the motor will not have all the cyllinders firing off.  It's important to have your motor in gear to fully warm it up.  This also applies after a long run, it's a good idea to let it idle a minute or so to cool off and not just shut it down HOT, or take off after a long spell of fishing.  The cold weather is extremely tough on these motors.

Mark

I'll be there

Just got the day off I am in! Travis Bogart and myself will be there look for the tin Triton! See ya there fella wa fisherman! 

Wish I could fish with you all, but I have other plans this weekend.  Have fun and fizz those bass ASAP, and additional times throughout the day if necessary.

ciao,
Marc

Mark Mrzena and I will be there.  Thats right, be scared.  Shawn, thats what closets are for.  Lock the little fella up!

Oh my!

Aaron Christel said:

Mark Mrzena and I will be there.  Thats right, be scared.  Shawn, thats what closets are for.  Lock the little fella up!

Phil! I thought you must have fallen out of your boat or something? Where you been goofball?

Phil Mehrtens said:

Oh my!

Aaron Christel said:

Been fishin but not lake Washington unfortunatly! I might be there sat. If not the big wierd fish award is for grabs! LOL

Update, count me and my lovely wife in!

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service