Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Ok so most of you guys read the thread earlier this year on cold water largemouth, here on the west side we have just been in the middle of a great warm front with warm rain, anyone see this trend and is gonna go get some!

Views: 1893

Replies to This Discussion

Just like tuna right? That's how the commercial guys spot them by airplane. They come up shallow and metabolize faster when they're in the sun. Wasn't sure if it applied to bass or not but would trust the words of a PhD.
Looks like Saturday will be another quick start to a few days of warmer daytime weather. Still high 30's at night. Hit it guys if ya can. Working sucks buy the other option is worse.
Back to the top let's hear some stories! I have an awesome fishing story, but Team Dream Crusher has sworn me to secrecy! I want to see pictures of people's first LM of the year BTW make em big!
Sorry....my team is a crushed dream team...aka get to work and sorry you cant go again co mate. Fuck it...someday!!!

Lets hear the story, just make up a fake lake name.  I'm 0-2 fishing after work, won't be long though, or maybe I should just retire.

Someone's gotta be catching them over the last couple of days. I wish I could sneak out for a few hours but the commuting it putting a damper on all that! 

CB...is that 0-2 swimbaits or jigs
I struck out. Think I saw Ryan Perry chucking swimbaits. If that was you, you ever get a chance to lay some wood?

Sparkles, I was using both.  Your jig odd's are a ton better at this water temp. 

After work, hooked three largemouth and one smallmouth off the surfboard with my pup. Two came off at the board. But I was able to lip one, first of the year. So glad the bite is shallow. Had my lucky Limit Out hat on from the WAFISH raffle!! 

Black and yellow be heading there!!!

you are a madman, jeff...

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service