Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

So what are everyone's goals for the 2009 season? This can be whatever you want thats fishing related. Personally I have two:
1. Finish in the top 12 in the FLW qualifiers and make the state team
2. Catch a largemouth over 8lbs.

What about everyone else?

Views: 115

Replies to This Discussion

I guess my goals are simple since I'm still semi-new to the bass scene.
I'd love to catch a 5+ lb. smallie,not sure if that will happen but always good to have goals.
I think my most important goal overall is more bass fishing trips and more often than the previous year.
Goodluck everyone in 2009!!!
Mine would have to be at least one largie over 9, ya I know I know. I guess another would be investing lots more time with the Hudds. Get this little custom lure business on the internet also.
Daniel Bavery said:
Mine would have to be at least one largie over 9, ya I know I know.

A LM over 9 ? Did you get one over 8 this year, you are aiming high bro :) My goals are a new PB Largie, and a SM over 5 lbs for sure ! Also I want to do well in my club tournaments, and maybe try some qualifiers or opens as well.
I'd like to start catching more fish (both my wife and I), learn my electronics, and learn how to flip and pitch correctly.
Still dreaming of catching a giant 8 lb pig on a topwater frog. I'd love to toss a frog into the slop and have a huge largemouth just murder my bait!
Also hope to make all of our club tournaments and catch at least one fish for each weigh-in. That would be a great season for my wife and I.
Chris B said:
Daniel Bavery said:
Mine would have to be at least one largie over 9, ya I know I know.

A LM over 9 ? Did you get one over 8 this year, you are aiming high bro :) My goals are a new PB Largie, and a SM over 5 lbs for sure ! Also I want to do well in my club tournaments, and maybe try some qualifiers or opens as well.

Hell no I didnt, I wish I did. Im just unrealistic, but I know what I want!!!
My goals for 2009 are a couple of things:
-Be more consistent with tournaments
-Make the state team through the qualifiers
-Catch a 6 Lb Smallmouth

Other than that, just enjoy life and have fun on the water!
Bring it T :)
#1) Try to spend even a quarter of the time on the water Deuce does.
#2) Catch a largemouth over 10 (on one of Dan's baits preferably)
#3) Try to find a babysitter so I can fish the Qualifiers
#4) Put Dan on a 40-50 smallmouth day at Whatcom in the Spring so he can tell T-Dot how much fun they are to catch
T-Dot, I'll never be as prett-eh as you so I won't even try.

I betcha a dollar SONNN gets his 9 pounder this year. My man throws way too many giant plastics, swimbaits and big topwaters to not catch some giants this year.
-EXECUTE on a frog fish over 5
-PB smallie and largie
-Get down that jig fishing
-Learn them electronics
-Same as D, catch a f'n hudd fish (8" hudd)

take me to whatcom Tag, these guys dont appreciate the illegal fish like I do lol
I've got an open back seat for you, Butta.....
Tag Watson said:
I've got an open back seat for you, Butta.....

He faied to add that he doesnt have a car, so you have to go pick him up and drop him off. He be "green" bus style

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service