Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Bassmaster released their top 100 list of lake in the US and two Washington lakes made the list; Columbia River and Lake Sammamish. I'm not sure who they got their information from, but I bet you we can all agree there are alot more bodies of water in Washington that would be ahead of Sammamish!!!

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/adventure/2012/04/24/bassmaster-maga...

Views: 534

Replies to This Discussion

I saw that list and thought the same thing. Either way I was excited to see multiple lakes in WA make the list.

I almost laughed when I read Sammamish.  It makes you wonder how many other states had similiar lakes listed that were not even on the radar of the anglers in those states. 

Dj 

I wonder if they named lake sammy because of there visit here a few years back when you , mark , & Shawn took the editors from bassmasters out on lk sammy for the artical they did in bassmaster mag ?.. hmmmm

WCCT said:

I almost laughed when I read Sammamish.  It makes you wonder how many other states had similiar lakes listed that were not even on the radar of the anglers in those states. 

That whole list is a joke! Sammamish, Shasta, and Noxon Reservoir! What about Potholes and Tenmile among others? Heck I'm surprised they didn't throw the I-82 ponds on the list!

Maybe Sammamish 20 years ago. What a joke

Coeurdalene was in the top 10 for LM lakes and they absolutely got that one right.

CDA is a much easier way to spell it.

Josh Potter said:

Coeurdalene was in the top 10 for LM lakes and they absolutely got that one right.

I agree with you Larry, it was a great place to fish 20 years ago.

Larry Austin said:

Maybe Sammamish 20 years ago. What a joke

Looks like lots of other states have some Lake Sammamishes in their list...

http://www.bbcboards.net/bbc-lounge/244913-top-100-bass-lakes-us.html

all of these were voted upon on the B.A.S.S website

Let's keep CDA quiet now.. 

You would think a major outfit like BASS might consider looking at a few of the bigger circuits results before picking lakes to put up for voting.  Look at ABA and NW Bass and I doubt you will conclude Sammamish is a stellar body of water even by Washington state standards.  

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service