Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Ok guyz its time for the Big Show again !

I wanna hear who you folks predict to take home the cup this year .

As most of you already know our local pro Mr Roy (oops)  Mr Ron Hobbs is already down there and getting prepared to get r done (Good luck Batman) !!

Outside of that what are your thoughts on the field this year ? lets hear it .....

Views: 769

Replies to This Discussion

Scott Martin out of nowhere! I'd say he's on em.

Yeah... just checked in on the website... Scott Martin on them so good he's just chilling and waiting till weigh-in. That's funny

Chad im shocked that Scott was the only boat fishing those tree in deep water , thats exactly how suggs won  ..seems like the bream bed pattern is the solid but just not pumping many toads , i wonder what hobbs is fish'n ..hmm

Chad Simon said:
Scott Martin out of nowhere! I'd say he's on em.
Since there has been no report on him, I bet he is part of the 20% of the field that went down lake. I bet he fished largies in the grass, and I bet he caught em good! I'm saying 17lbs today.... Looks like the bream bed bite is going to produce a lot of 7-10lb bags. I'm curious what Shin will weigh in, because he was on the deep pattern that payed off for Martin.
Seems like Martin was one of the only guys to get a great deep bite going, a couple others mixed in as well. Ron got 5, just not the right 5.  Hopefully he'll figure it out tomorrow and stack em'.  Uphill battle, we'll see what happens. 
WOW, my predictions all did awesome today! Get em tomorrow Ron! We know you will.
I hope ron is fishing those trees in deeper water today , that lake has 216 submerged trees ...

Ron needs to catch 15-16lbs today I bet to fish tomorrow in the top 20. He's done it before! Get'um ROY!

I bet he's got at least 30lbs. Anything less, and I will be shocked!

Chad,

You know looking at the current reports he might not need that much... maybe 12-13lbs will. Who knows because the darn reports and coverage just flat out suck...

Hey call my number were I can have yours... I was wanting to call you the other day for some reason and didn't have your number. 706-587-9354

I Put batman on 16.54lbs today ! Word on the dock is that the bite is super tuff today and that we might see many bags at all over 12lbs , many guys have pulled out there dropshot rods and downsized there baits ..this is usually when guys like hobbs will make big jumps in the ranks , time will tell ! 

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service