Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

Hit the big lake today with Nick and had a pretty solid day on the water. We ended up with 6 fish for the day. Including a few in the 4lb range. Here's the video breakdown:

The first fish came at about 9:30...

A couple hours later this piggy latched on...

Than it was Nick's turn on a new bait we named the "Quad"...
(Please excuse the language, we all know how that goes when we get excited...)

Another "Quad" fish...
Not what we were looking for... what a homo...sorry nick.

This guy decided to latch on minutes later:

And finally to top off the day around 3...

A couple of missed fish, but all in all a pretty good day for this time of year. Can't wait for the 1st WAFISH.COM fish-in next Sunday! Fish were spread out from 30 to 45' deep. Hope to meet you all soon.

-Duece

Views: 70

Replies to This Discussion

Nice man. I went to Goodie for a few, not long enough to catch anything though, one hit, one miss on me chunk. Temp was 39
Nice fish Jordon and Nick. Looks like you guys had another good day and some nice weather to boot. I'm not sure what to say about the squaw fish...other than, I hope you edited out the good part.
Nice job dude! Save some of that luck for our next tourney!
Thats a heck of a day right there. Good job guys.
Cool vids, guys. Nice job on the catchin'. The squawfish clip had me rolling! "Dude, don't get my boat all.....ahhhh...f#$!, man!"
Well done and great videos
T,
I did restrain myself to say "fudge".. I think... Anyways, yeah i was pissed at him for that. I wouldn't even net it for him... what a homo.
HAHAHA Nice... The videos turned out alright. Ya sorry for the language (: got a little excited seeing a big one coming up and the hook was hardly in...

The sqauwfish clip~ Thanks Jordan! Next time ill swing it to the front of the boat (:

Great day of fishing, looking forward to another one!
haha right on dudes thats the stuff

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service