Sunrise at 6:58 am

3:00 pm Weigh In

$250 Entry Fee per Club

$20 Big Stringer Option Pot per boat

$10 Big Fish Option Pot per boat

80% Payback

Team Tournament

• Up to 5 Boats per club
  • Up to 2 Anglers per Boat (Ideally the top ten in points standings for each club)
  • The winning club will be determined by the average 5 fish limit weight for the club. (See Rule #5 below)

For Information Contact:

Jordan Doucet (425) 218-0520

Jordan.Doucet@gmail.com

Views: 3862

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Nice banter going on but we are getting some ringers asking to join Evergreen this year, we have a few openings and may not be able to let everyone in! Might have to up our limit.
LMAO I hope you do! I know the Hawg Hunters have the talent to get it done, just seems like something is going on, team chemistry or something, maybe you guys need Phil Jackson to talk to your team before next year!!

Aaron Christel said:
Nextg year, when we beat you, I'm hanging signs off overpasses and renting a plane to tow a banner around for weeks.

Oh, and that team deeply regrets its inability to catch fish.

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:

2 firsts and 1 second, that is domination, and we won by more a quarter of a pound, that is big in most tournaments most are won within a couple ounces. A victory is a victory no matter what I will take it how I can get it. We will dominate you Aaron because this world is made up of sheep and lions, Evergreen is full of Lions and you sir are a sheep.

Its funny the posts pointing out that we had no single team in the top contenders, unless i missed something that has nothing to do with who wins the event, having a single team blow out the competition is awesome and everything, (they actually made up for one of your teams not catching a fish) but that wasn't the point of this tournament, its like having that star basketball player who takes 50 shots a game and scores over 30 points, but your team just never seems to win, some blame the star player for not passing the ball, some blame the supporting cast, however whatever, a loss is a loss no matter how many points the star scores. Big scores are great they make you feel awesome, but in the end of it all wouldn't you rather just win and not worry about putting up big numbers but worry about your teammates and how to get them more involved and scoring as well?

Aaron Christel said:

I think a few of you evergreen boys are going to earn some nick names like T.O. and Ocho Cinco for being such humble winners. Good, job on your win overall, but not a single team in the top 3? Looks like victory with mediocrity.

Just a little jab, you guys did win, but it wasn't domination like you would lead everyone to believe. 1 more fish in a hawg hunter boat would have changed the results. This sport has a way of humbling egos, so careful gents. The competition is very close to you.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service