Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

2015 Club Fish Off Tournament is going to be held on Saturday October 10th on lake Washington. The lake is off limits from Monday through Friday prior. Registration will begin at 6AM. Launching from Gene Coulon in Renton. The entry fee is the same as the past $250 per club.  80% payback. We will likely payout 1 in 3. Hopefully we get at least 6 clubs this year! Each club can only field 5 boats and a maximum of ten anglers. The tournament format will remain the same with option pots for teams to enter if they wish for individual payouts. $20 big stringer & $10 big fish pots. There will be a raffle afterwards so bring a little extra cash. We will accept check and cash entry fees the morning of the event. Start getting your teams together! WBA will be bringing a good squad!

Views: 1484

Replies to This Discussion

Tonight, Evergreen voted unanimously to donate $100 towards this cause as well.
P.J. Any chance of moving this event to avoid the predicted high wind on Saturday? Sunday forecast looks better!

Bruce I see your point Sunday does look considerably better but we have 7 committed clubs and at this point I see no way to effectively ensure all the participants can change with such short notice. 

Hats off to P.J. and Karl, you guys took care of business today! Thank you for putting it on.
Congrats Northend

UPDATE I accidentally had a typo on the 4th place team on my individual standings.  Results below are fixed my apologies Willie and John!

Results for today's event. 6 Clubs in attendance 26 boats. Thanks to all the sponsors and participants!

Club standings

1. North End 10.9lb average (3 boats)

2. Puyallup Hawg Hunters 10.46 average (5 boats)

3. Castmasters 8.2 average (4 boats)

4. Evergreen 8.17 average (4 boats)

5. WBA 7.1 average (5 boats)

6. Western 5.15 average (5 boats)

Individual team standings

1. Shawn and Tim 15lb 6oz (Puyallup)

2. Jaymee and Hos 13lb 11oz (Puyallup)

3. Cox and McHenry 11lb 14oz (N.E.)

4. Willie and John 11lb 13oz (Evergreen)

5. Greg and Mark 11lb 7oz with big fish a 4lb 10oz (Castmasters)

Puyallup had two big bags but their other 3 bags were 8lb and below allowing North end with just 3 boats all bringing over 9.75 to edge out a victory.  Just because you don't have a full 5 boats doesn't mean you cannot win! It was a day of 5 to 8lb bags! I fished for 3 hrs in the morning after blasting everyone off and caught 6 1 to 1.5lb bass off a spot in 40 to 50ft of water!

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service