Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

I added a discussion to the tournament group with the details.
Bring all your smack talk out to lake Sammamish on February 18th and take a shot at a cool $1000.00 for the big fish option pot, and much more!

Views: 2707

Replies to This Discussion

I would encourage all hawg-hunters to come out for a second round of woopin!

It looks like O'Connell and I might be up for this.  Maderos, I plan on just following you!  I have never fished Sammamish this early and my partner has never fished it period!  Good excuse to get out of the house.

Always a good excuse!!! My lady is real excited about going, plus she gets try out her new combo i bought her! plus my new rods also lol

Good to see some enthusiasm for this event! The Freeze your bASS Blast is a big part of what makes the "Take a Warrior Fishing" event possible. I would like to personally say thank you to all who sponsor, and participate in this event every year! We have alot of great businesses, and anglers in the PNW who go above an beyond to make good things happen.

If anyone has any items that they would like to donate to the raffle, please contact Willie Parsons, or myself.

I look forward to seeing you all there Feb 18th!

Better watch out because the young guns are coming out this year!!

That would be me and Clark. Haha

No problem WCCT, last year, we caught our fish with 3 boats around us, then moved to a 2nd spot where no one was at and doubled up in 5 min.  Cool thing about Sammamish, is you can see where everyone is fishing pretty much.  Just look for a pack of boats and there will be fish in the area.  It's just a matter of giving them the right presentation to get them to go.  Last year we figured it out and caught fish right out from under other boats.  This year, who know's.  It has been so mild, yet the fish on Washington have been running real deep so far, so who knows what this year's bite will be.  Guarantee that we will fish for largemouth again though.

Mark

WCCT said:

It looks like O'Connell and I might be up for this.  Maderos, I plan on just following you!  I have never fished Sammamish this early and my partner has never fished it period!  Good excuse to get out of the house.

These two will be a force in the future, now that Travis has a boat we are all in trouble! Travis Archer said:

I think I am going to have to pass this year Willie.  I am trying very hard to manage my finances in pursuit of some larger goals right now.  I have always enjoyed this event, but I think this just isn't a year I can do it.  Good luck and be safe everyone.  I'm pulling for the young guns!  

I have been saying that for a year or two now.  These youngster's will be dominating sooner than later.

Willie Parsons said:

These two will be a force in the future, now that Travis has a boat we are all in trouble! Travis Archer said:

Thank you all guys

See you all there!! Thanks for the kind words Willie and Chris!

I can't wait.

Willie Parsons said:
You and Bess should plan on that tactic this year, I look forward to seeing you there.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service