Washington Fishing

The Online Source for Washington Fishing Information

The permit is in and the first annual wafish tournament is set. All are welcome to fish whether they get in the pots or not! See attached for the flyer. Also, attached is a form for donations if anyone is interested in getting items for the raffle. Chad Simon has offered to help with the raffle stuff.

I hope to see you all there!

Views: 525

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in but may need to look for a co because my buddy isn't going to be able to make it. Anyone looking for a boater let me know.
Shawn I'm looking to get into a boat this is going to be my first tournement experience. I'm very excited it sounds like a lot of fun! I will kick in half of expenses and help out any way I can! I have a bit of experience on Lake WA but not in December at all!

PJ

Shawn O'Connell said:
I'm in but may need to look for a co because my buddy isn't going to be able to make it. Anyone looking for a boater let me know.
P.J. you have a ride buddy. I sent you an email, should be a lot of fun. We'll just follow Maderos around all day!

P.J. Koshi said:
Shawn I'm looking to get into a boat this is going to be my first tournement experience. I'm very excited it sounds like a lot of fun! I will kick in half of expenses and help out any way I can! I have a bit of experience on Lake WA but not in December at all!

PJ

Shawn O'Connell said:
WAIT!!!!! WHAT??????? Dez and I were going to follow him around all day........well i guess we can just follow Jordan around instead. HAhaha

Shawn O'Connell said:
P.J. you have a ride buddy. I sent you an email, should be a lot of fun. We'll just follow Maderos around all day!
P.J. Koshi said:

PJ

Shawn O'Connell said:
That sounds like a kick guys, hell, you can just tie up to my boat and we can redneck yacht club it.

Jason,

Thanks for the call today and the great donation! Definately a grand prize worthy raffle item!

BigBass Dez said:
Good call partner , and since its his tourney, im sure that there will not be any problems with the "no yard" rule ! meaning not only do we wait for his boat to stop but we can pull right up behind him set the wey point on the finder ! watch him cast and wait for him to reel up and cast right back in the same spot .. Awsome time "WE" will have ..lol

RFatt16 said:
WAIT!!!!! WHAT??????? Dez and I were going to follow him around all day........well i guess we can just follow Jordan around instead. HAhaha

Shawn O'Connell said:
P.J. Koshi said:

PJ

Shawn O'Connell said:
Hell, guys, why follow me around, when you can just ride with me in that big ol beast of a Nitro, I have 4 seats in the thing and two separate livewells. The only problem will be getting on plane with that big lunk head named Shawn in the boat.

Mark
WOW Jason,
That is flat our awesome! I would love to send my wife and older daughter there this spring!

jason nielsen said:
I will be giving away two free nights at our place on kauai!!
http://www.kauaivacationaccommodations.com/
sending the voucher out today!
also would love to fish it if anyone has an open seat??
Mark,
I think they wanted a shot at actually catching fish. Are you going to be running planer boards, or just trolling strait down?
you know I'm messin with ya!

Mark Maderos said:
Hell, guys, why follow me around, when you can just ride with me in that big ol beast of a Nitro, I have 4 seats in the thing and two separate livewells. The only problem will be getting on plane with that big lunk head named Shawn in the boat.

Mark
Hey I guess we'll need my boat Shawn I have 2 downriggers :) I dont have a livewell though so that might be a problem. Oh wait Mark has 2 livewells we can just throw our fish over to him! This is going to be great... Fun will be had by all

Chad Simon said:
Mark,
I think they wanted a shot at actually catching fish. Are you going to be running planer boards, or just trolling strait down?

Mark Maderos said:

Mark
Don't forget the Parkas and hot choc. cause i'm betting it will be pretty chilly

P.J. Koshi said:
Hey I guess we'll need my boat Shawn I have 2 downriggers :) I dont have a livewell though so that might be a problem. Oh wait Mark has 2 livewells we can just throw our fish over to him! This is going to be great... Fun will be had by all

Chad Simon said:
Mark,

Mark Maderos said:

Mark
Glad I just bought some new rain gear! Being Damp and cold is no fun, but cold you can deal with, that's why they made Under Armour Cold Gear!
Sweet, downriggers, will take all the fight out of it and and can get my bait down all that much quicker. As far as borrowing the livewell, my rates are cheap. I just get to cull thru the fish before weigh in though.

Mark

RFatt16 said:
Don't forget the Parkas and hot choc. cause i'm betting it will be pretty chilly

P.J. Koshi said:

Chad Simon said:
Mark,

Mark Maderos said:

Mark

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service