Sunrise at 6:58 am

3:00 pm Weigh In

$250 Entry Fee per Club

$20 Big Stringer Option Pot per boat

$10 Big Fish Option Pot per boat

80% Payback

Team Tournament

• Up to 5 Boats per club
  • Up to 2 Anglers per Boat (Ideally the top ten in points standings for each club)
  • The winning club will be determined by the average 5 fish limit weight for the club. (See Rule #5 below)

For Information Contact:

Jordan Doucet (425) 218-0520

Jordan.Doucet@gmail.com

Views: 3862

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

After a couple middle of the pack finishes, the WBA has some new members this year that are going to bump us up into the #1 spot. I'm guessing WBA takes it with an average weight of 8lbs, at least a 2lb margin on 2nd place based on previous years results. Bring it...

Here are some previous years results for reference: http://www.wafish.com/group/bassfishing/forum/topics/club-fishoff-r...

This year has the makings of a good one, Evergreen and CCBC are tied with one win and one second place each, will this be the tie breaker year or will someone come in and take it away?

Should be exciting for sure, I hope I make the team this year.

I'm looking forward to it myself Willie. I will post our ten man team after our last tournament of the year in September. There's a few guys fighting over the last 3-4 spots in the top ten for points this year.

I just think that the clubs from the south are just better at catching fish at lake sammamish then the clubs that are closer. Just look at the last two years results, CCBC and Evergreen 1st and 2nd both years. While some clubs are dreaming, CCBC and Evergreen are DOING!

I'm excited if I get to fish it! This is always an awesome tournament... Evergreen is will be tough to beat this year... just like every other year.

Jordan,

Are you going to tease us again, and tell us for the third time it will be on Lake Washington next year after everyone does crappy? At least put on off limits on the lake, so we can have some decent fishing! If we send our "A" team for a change there is no way we will be beat. Of course that means I will have to sit this one out. The only thing funner than this event is the smack talking!

The no off limits was put in place to help guys figure it out, that is unless they just go stick 'em the day before in which case they are dumb enough to deserve to do crappy.

Scheduling tournaments is such a mess man. I wish we could do washington but other permits and conflicts didn't allow for it again this year. I'm open to suggestions on when/where to do it and will do my best to work around schedules next year.

Gosh Ron, it's amazing you have time to fit in club tournaments amongst all the other stuff you do. How are you looking in the points standings this year?

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:
I just think that the clubs from the south are just better at catching fish at lake sammamish then the clubs that are closer. Just look at the last two years results, CCBC and Evergreen 1st and 2nd both years. While some clubs are dreaming, CCBC and Evergreen are DOING!
Phil Johnson is in first, I believe Willie is in second, and Ron is right behind them!

Jordan Doucet said:
Gosh Ron, it's amazing you have time to fit in club tournaments amongst all the other stuff you do. How are you looking in the points standings this year?

Ronald Hobbs, Jr. said:
Jordan... that's an "ideally" rule I heared... lol

I know Johnny, I'm just flipping him some stuff. Like you said, it's an "ideal" that can't be enforced. I know the guys that are on the brink in my club fish like crazy to get in every year. Would be cool if it worked that way for all.

No complaints though, I'll just weigh the same or more than Ron and cancel him out so the others have to battle over it.

RSS

Blog Posts

Old Farts Tournament on Potholes

Posted by Tom Melowitz on September 7, 2019 at 2:45pm

New Group Added!

Posted by Eric Urstad on April 3, 2019 at 7:38pm

© 2024   Created by Jordan Doucet.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service